Monday, January 5, 2009

Angel Bookmark Christian Printable

Well I'm back. I lost internet on the 28th and just got it back this afternoon...cost me 95 bucks for the service call. ugh! I had major withdrawals. lol However, our download/upload speed is still not where it should be. I hate satellite (but ask me tomorrow since I've upgraded to a faster package for 30 days to see if that will solve our problem otherwise I'll have another $95 service call). I really miss cable but unfortunately it doesn't come out in the boon-docks where we now live. But I do love my satellite tv...so many more channels to choose from (but it kind of goes to waste as I'm not much of a tv watcher lol). Anyway, I missed all of you.

Big House Blues Band
I hope you had a joyous New Years. I went to see my nephew play in his Blues band New Year's Eve, and they sounded better than they ever have with their new PA system and newly hired sound man. Jim's band is very successful, playing at sold-out concerts, being played on a local radio station and world-wide CD sales. At the present time, they're recording a new CD in Jim's studio. We're all so very proud of him and the other members of the band. They have some awesome talent!! You can check out the Big House Blues Band website here.

FREE Devotional Offer
A few weeks ago I told you about a free devotional offer. Today I have another one for you. You can receive Today either by snail mail or email. This is another FREE pocket-size bi-monthly devotional. Each publication comes with daily Scripture, a devotional and a prayer.
Snail mail subscription: here
Email subscription: here

Today's Printable
Today I have a bookmark for you. I'm going to try to share at least one bookmark each month so stay tuned. Print on card stock. I like to laminate bookmarks (or cover with clear contact paper before cutting out). You may download it here.
Lord Bless, Lisajo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bookmark Lisajo and so sorry you had internet problems! I hate when that happens :)
Victoria
www.sassyprints.com

Pattycakes said...

What a beautiful bookmark...Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you!Happy new year!Kristi

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 06, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.