Saturday, January 17, 2009

Valentine Gummie Bears Christian Printable

I want to thank Kristi, Shirley, Victoria and others for always leaving me such warm comments here on my blog. Thank you to those who've left me comments on 4shared. I truly appreciate it.

I hope all of you enjoy your weekend. We're getting more snow today and still have very cold temps. Wherever you are, I hope you keep warm. :) My oldest son loves winter and is going snowshoeing with his girlfriend this weekend. I'm not a winter person so I'll just stay right here where it's warm. lol I'll see you all again on Monday.

Today's printable is a 3-inch topper. Fill the bag with Gummie Bears. You may download it here.

Love and Lord Bless, Lisajo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you love the bear! ..It's not snowing here in Maryland but boy is it cold!I hate being cold!Kristi

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jan [LA 08:38pm, NY 11:38pm] - 18 Jan [UK 04:38am, OZ 03:38pm] ).

Craftymumz Creations said...

This is great Lisajo! I have to catch up on your blog... It has been so long since I've had fun doing that! THANK YOU for this and all others I know will be great! HUGS TO YOU!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Valentine post on Jan. 18, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.