Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Creation WORD Art Card

It's Saturday and time again for another WORD Art card (God's WORD in artistic form). Today's card requires some photography work on your part. :) Simply layer a photo under the card. You may want to choose a picture that depicts spring...for the Lord is still at His creative work...or you may decide to choose a portrait of yourself or a loved one. If you do not have a program that works with layers, then you can print the card and tape the printed photo to the back before sliding it into a 6x4 acrylic frame (I got mine at the dollar store).

You may download it here.

I hope you have a great weekend! See you again on Monday, dear ones.
Hugs, Lisajo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful wordart card. I love it! Take care..Kristianne25

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if it's the computer I'm using or 4 shared but the download won't start? I'll try again later..Thank you..Kristianne25

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Mar [LA 12:32am, NY 02:32am, UK 07:32am, OZ 06:32pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Craftymumz Creations said...

Thank you Lisajo!